Wednesday, April 14, 2004
Fineto.
Done. I'm finally done with that accursed project!!! After 13 hours in the lab in two days, overwhelming frustration, and heart stopping moments when the computers decided to hang, leaving me hoping that my work was still there. I'm done. God that feels so fucking good.
Aside from that, today wasn't particularly exciting. Went to practice at 5pm. 'A' team scrimmaged for most of the time again. And the few members of the 'B' team who deigned to show up just ran some shooting drills. If nothing else, at least that let me release pent up frustration. Shooting at a well padded goalie is a nice way to work off a day's worth of stress. Only afterwards did I feel a little bad. One of my shots hit Katie in the head.. that's what goalie helmets are for though. And another one hit her in the crotch... that's what goalie groin pads are for. heh.. But Katie's a trooper. I didn't hurt her. Still, all I can say is that I would not want to go up against myself in goal. Not when I'm working off excess anger, frustration and stress.. along with every other pent up emotion in me.
Aside from that, today wasn't particularly exciting. Went to practice at 5pm. 'A' team scrimmaged for most of the time again. And the few members of the 'B' team who deigned to show up just ran some shooting drills. If nothing else, at least that let me release pent up frustration. Shooting at a well padded goalie is a nice way to work off a day's worth of stress. Only afterwards did I feel a little bad. One of my shots hit Katie in the head.. that's what goalie helmets are for though. And another one hit her in the crotch... that's what goalie groin pads are for. heh.. But Katie's a trooper. I didn't hurt her. Still, all I can say is that I would not want to go up against myself in goal. Not when I'm working off excess anger, frustration and stress.. along with every other pent up emotion in me.
Comments:
Post a Comment