<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Bland. Boring. Blah. 

Well. Today's been majorly uneventful. After class I had lunch, then sat on the lawn with Reese for a while, basking in the good weather. We promptly fell asleep right there. Just took a half hour nap on the grass in the middle of campus. Heh.

Then I headed to the library, which is where I am now. Cramming for Friday's mid term. Somehow, other than that cursed journalism class, this term, work doesn't really seem like work. There's nothing I really loathe, which I suppose is a good thing.

I think its interesting how much less interesting my life is without lacrosse. Just because we don't have practice this week, I find that I really do have much less to say here. Hmmm. That said though, I miss it. Will be looking forward to getting back into the rhythm of things next week. Plus we've got a match against OSU next weeked. And I'm definitely looking forward to that!

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com