Thursday, April 15, 2004
Attention!
Hey guys, as you can see, I've made some changes to my links on this page, and put up links to several people's blogs. If this isn't cool with you, let me know, and I'll take 'em down.
Also:
1. Kell, can I link you on my page?
2. Yang, can I link you?
3. Cher, what's you blog's URL. I'm pretty sure you have one, I just have no idea what it is.
4. Anyone else with a blog, lemme know so I can go check it out! :)
Also:
1. Kell, can I link you on my page?
2. Yang, can I link you?
3. Cher, what's you blog's URL. I'm pretty sure you have one, I just have no idea what it is.
4. Anyone else with a blog, lemme know so I can go check it out! :)
Comments:
Post a Comment