<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 25, 2004

The Arrival of Shit Week 

Well I had my fun this weekend. Drank a little bit last night. Enough to get me comfortably happy. Some would say tipsy. Either way it was nice. Was over at Katie's downing Corona's with her, her roommates and their friends. Its weird how everyone just links up on campus. One of Katie's roommates turned out to be Sarah Tudor, this super-annoying girl in my English class. Imagine my consternation when I realized that she lived with Katie! Now I have to see her outside of class too! Geez. Then Scott, one of my other friends also turned out to be friends with one of Katie's roommates. So that was interesting. Ended up spending the night there. No one was in any condition to drive me back to the dorms. Not that I really cared anyway. It was fun.

This week's gonna be bad. I've got a paper due tomorrow, a paper due Wednesday, a project due on Thursday and a mid term on Friday. Yup. Shit Week's here. And here's to hoping I'll get through it without fucking up in any major way!

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com