<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 08, 2004

Shit Week, Dead Week and Exam Week All Rolled into One 

I just looked at my schedule for this week and realized that I really will be going out of my mind with work!!!! What the fuck were you doing LAST week you stupid git!!!! Worked on a Geog paper last night that's due today. Today I'll have to read at least a chapter of Geog and write my Writing paper that's due tomorrow. Then tomorrow, I'll have to start my big Journalism project that's due Friday, and read more Geog because I've got a Geog final on Friday. That's what I'll be doin' for the rest of this week: Geog and J201. Come Friday, I've gotta take the damn final, hand in the midterm, and go pack for our tourney because we leave at noon. Saturday I'll be in Seattle. Saturday night we're driving back to Eugene. Sunday will be spent in the library cramming for Monday's English final. And then after noon on Monday, I'll be FREE!!!!

God that seems like a lifetime away right now as I stare at the crazy week in front of me. Just as the weather's getting better and the sun is coming out too!!! Its not fair!! I won't be able to mess around and play tennis in the sun this week! Grrrr!

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com