<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Reinvigorated 

Since I got back on Sunday, I've been feeling sluggish, tired and just downright lazy. Take yesterday for example. I got back from class at 4pm. Meant to do laundry. Instead all I did was sit in my room and chill from 4pm-1am. I wasted 9hours doing absolutely NOTHING. I just didnt feel motivated enough to do anything. I was so tired.

I thought a night of sleep would do me good, but it didn't. Today I felt as lazy as ever. Played really shitty in Tennis class too. Then, passing by the pool on my way back from tennis, I had this sudden urge to go swimming. The pool looked inviting, it seemed to be calling my name. So I came back, changed, grabbed Laura and went swimming. We did laps for 45 minutes-- and that was enough to tell me how out of shape I was. This is like the first time I've been in a pool since swimming with Alex at home in December.

But that swim turned me around. It did me a world of good. Now I'm sitting here feeling refreshed, reinvigorated, and ready to face the world again. Yay. Maybe now I'll actually be able to get some work done tonight. You know how some days you just wake up feeling fat? Well today started out like that, but not anymore. I'm just feeling so athletic now: I played tennis, swam, and I've got lacrosse later. So Yay for me.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com