Wednesday, March 10, 2004
PMSing
Woke up with my period today. Fuck.
Woke up late today... 15minutes before I was due in class. Fuck.
Couldn't keep my eyes open in Geog Discussion even though I was trying to pay attention so that I could get some tips for the Final on Friday. Fuck.
Have a chapter of Geog reading to do before lacrosse. Snoozer.
Have an 8 page paper to write after lacrosse. Fuck.
Tell me, what exactly do I have to look forward to today?
Woke up late today... 15minutes before I was due in class. Fuck.
Couldn't keep my eyes open in Geog Discussion even though I was trying to pay attention so that I could get some tips for the Final on Friday. Fuck.
Have a chapter of Geog reading to do before lacrosse. Snoozer.
Have an 8 page paper to write after lacrosse. Fuck.
Tell me, what exactly do I have to look forward to today?
Comments:
Post a Comment