<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 27, 2004

In Portland 

Well, we're in Portland tonight, with the end of Spring Break in tangible sight. Honestly, the last couple of days haven't been so bad, so maybe the whole thing with John isn't so bad either. I don't know. I'm in a confusing place right now, and coming back to Eugene with me are a lot of things that I really need to think about. Do I want to be with him or not? The jury's still out on that one.

Still like I said, as far as the immediate present is concerned, things really aren't all that bad right now. Yesterday was a nice relaxing time for both of us. We explored Victoria, went shopping, did normal touristy stuff and all in all just had a really enjoyable time together. I also had the best seafood dinner of my life! The crab we had was HUGE and so FRESH!!! I've never tasted better.

But the bottom line is that, I have no idea at this point how I really feel about him. So we'll have to see. Anyway, Portland tonight and tomorrow, then I'll probably spend Saturday night in Corvallis with him before heading back to Eugene on Sunday morning because the damn dorms only re-open Sunday morning at 9am! What a pain in the ass. My original intention had been to be back in Eugene by Saturday night. But that obviously isn't an option now. Stupid dorms.

Right then, I'll have my computer back soon. Then I won't have to rush my posts, all the while looking over my shoulder like I am now.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com