Saturday, March 20, 2004
In Canada
Right now, I'm writing this from Vancouver, BC. We got in tonight at 9pm, and went around looking for a hotel to stay in. Ended up checking into the Hotel Georgia, Crowne Prince. Then John went drinking with Kevin and Lee, and I decided to just chill in the hotel. Just didn't feel like getting drunk tonight. Besides, I think I'm getting just a tad tired of John, so I figured a few hours apart would do us both good. Anyway right now, I'm in the Hotel's Business Center, where they have INTERNET ACCESS! Thank God! I never actually realized how dependent I was on the damn Internet.
Quick recap. I spent the last three days in Seattle, Washington. And it was simply AWESOMe. I honestly think that's a city I might wanna work in after graduation. It was so cool. We checked out Pike Place Market, went shopping at the million malls around, even saw a musical one night. On Thursday night, we were just walking around town when we came across this theater, with lots of people gathered outside, all dressed up. So we bought tickets on the spot and ended up seeing Thoroughly Modern Millie-- a VERY GOOD musical about a small town girl in NYC in the 1920s. Other than that, I got to tour a Russian Submarine, take a walking tour under the Underground City of Seattle, and have lunch on the top floor of the Space Needle! I really do love that city.
So its Saturday night. We've got another week. Gonna spend three days in Vancouver, and three days in Victoria I think. Then we'll be driving back down to Oregon. Right then people, take care, and I'll talk to y'all soon!
Quick recap. I spent the last three days in Seattle, Washington. And it was simply AWESOMe. I honestly think that's a city I might wanna work in after graduation. It was so cool. We checked out Pike Place Market, went shopping at the million malls around, even saw a musical one night. On Thursday night, we were just walking around town when we came across this theater, with lots of people gathered outside, all dressed up. So we bought tickets on the spot and ended up seeing Thoroughly Modern Millie-- a VERY GOOD musical about a small town girl in NYC in the 1920s. Other than that, I got to tour a Russian Submarine, take a walking tour under the Underground City of Seattle, and have lunch on the top floor of the Space Needle! I really do love that city.
So its Saturday night. We've got another week. Gonna spend three days in Vancouver, and three days in Victoria I think. Then we'll be driving back down to Oregon. Right then people, take care, and I'll talk to y'all soon!
Comments:
Post a Comment