<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 28, 2004

Home to a Water Shortage 

Well I'm finally home. Back in good ole Eugene, in my comfy room. Said room looks like a disaster zone right now because all my shit is strewn haphazardly all over the place. But I'll get to that soon. Will definitely have to get my stuff straightened out by tonight. Don't exactly want to start the term all messed up.

Anyway, apparently a main water pipe connecting the water supply to the dorms burst this morning, muddying up half of campus and resulting in a water outage of as yet undetermined duration throughout all of campus. Plainly put: Can't pee, shower or do laundry till they get the water pipes fixed. Which is NOT cool because I NEED to do my laundry, and I REALLY NEED a shower. I think I'm gonna go jump in the swimming pool at the Rec Center later to get clean.

Okay, besides all that, it's just nice to be back. I'll be posting photos as soon as I can get them up. And I'll probably post a Spring Break Recap later. Oh, and grades for last term were pretty good if anyone actually cares to know.
J201: B+
WR121: A
ENG265: B+
GEOG202: A

Ironically enough, I scored a lot better in the courses that I thought I was gonna screw up than in the courses I thought were gonna be easy A's. Geography was a surprise. Also, I think the B+ in J201 is definitely my own fault. Got too lazy and bored towards the end of the term. But whatever, my GPA for last term was a pretty decent 3.65/4.00. So I'd say I'm relatively satisfied.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com