Tuesday, March 30, 2004
Flashed During Frisbee
Well today was a pretty good first day. I actually like my classes-- both the SF and History classes are pretty cool. Plus the history one probably won't be too hard because I've done that stuff before. The Prof is a really cool guy. He's young-- maybe early thirties-- and while he's American, he has this very attractive wisp of an Irish accent at the same time.
Went to WR122 with Katie too. The 12pm one that I'm not registered for. What sucks is that the instructor still can't confirm whether I'll be able to get into that class. So basically this week I'll be going for TWO writing classes: The one I want and the one I'm actually registered for. Then if I get the one I want, I'll drop the horrid 8:30am class. If I don't, at least I'll still have a writing class to take. See?
After class I spent the day at the mall with Reese and Rach. And I bought a Frisbee. Best four bucks I ever spent in my life because when we got back to campus, we had a late dinner (read: 10pm), then started tossing the Frisbee around. We were on the lawn with the Frisbee when this guy comes jogging around. At first it looks like he has a sweatshirt and a pair of very short shorts on. But when he comes nearer I realize that he's actually NAKED from the waist down. Stunned, I can't help but stare with mouth agape. He's smoking a cigarette and jogging around the quad at the same time. As he passes us, he pretends not to even see us and continues jogging. Apparently some girls farther up the path see him too because they start squealing. When he's gone, all of us just collapse on the grass, convulsing in laughter.
I think it was probably a dumb frat prank. The guy was wearing a fraternity sweatshirt, so it was almost defintely some sort of hazing ritual by a bunch of frat boys. Still, that was hell funny!
Went to WR122 with Katie too. The 12pm one that I'm not registered for. What sucks is that the instructor still can't confirm whether I'll be able to get into that class. So basically this week I'll be going for TWO writing classes: The one I want and the one I'm actually registered for. Then if I get the one I want, I'll drop the horrid 8:30am class. If I don't, at least I'll still have a writing class to take. See?
After class I spent the day at the mall with Reese and Rach. And I bought a Frisbee. Best four bucks I ever spent in my life because when we got back to campus, we had a late dinner (read: 10pm), then started tossing the Frisbee around. We were on the lawn with the Frisbee when this guy comes jogging around. At first it looks like he has a sweatshirt and a pair of very short shorts on. But when he comes nearer I realize that he's actually NAKED from the waist down. Stunned, I can't help but stare with mouth agape. He's smoking a cigarette and jogging around the quad at the same time. As he passes us, he pretends not to even see us and continues jogging. Apparently some girls farther up the path see him too because they start squealing. When he's gone, all of us just collapse on the grass, convulsing in laughter.
I think it was probably a dumb frat prank. The guy was wearing a fraternity sweatshirt, so it was almost defintely some sort of hazing ritual by a bunch of frat boys. Still, that was hell funny!
Comments:
Post a Comment