Wednesday, March 24, 2004
Camping and Second Thoughts
Just a quick note because this is some guy's computer, and he's letting me use it for a while.
We went camping last night. Drove up to some deserted godforsaken spot in the middle of nowhere and set up camp. Was kinda fun, but let's just say its not something I want to do all the time. More on the later.
Second Thoughts: I really am having second thoughts about this whole thing with John. The more time I spend with him, the more I'm beginning to realize that certain things he does irritate the hell out of me. Plus there's also the problem of me having come to a conclusion that I'm not as attracted to him as I once thought. Geez. Trouble's brewing. Let's see how long I can put off dealing with this.
Okay, more when I get back. Today's Wednesday. Will be back in Eugene on Saturday. I'm not exactly at the point where I'm eagerly counting the days yet, but I'm close.
We went camping last night. Drove up to some deserted godforsaken spot in the middle of nowhere and set up camp. Was kinda fun, but let's just say its not something I want to do all the time. More on the later.
Second Thoughts: I really am having second thoughts about this whole thing with John. The more time I spend with him, the more I'm beginning to realize that certain things he does irritate the hell out of me. Plus there's also the problem of me having come to a conclusion that I'm not as attracted to him as I once thought. Geez. Trouble's brewing. Let's see how long I can put off dealing with this.
Okay, more when I get back. Today's Wednesday. Will be back in Eugene on Saturday. I'm not exactly at the point where I'm eagerly counting the days yet, but I'm close.
Comments:
Post a Comment