<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 13, 2004

Beat 

Yup. That describes me right now. Beat. Tired, sore and sticky. Just got back from lacrosse. We were in Seattle for the weekend. Played three matches today-- Barracuda, Gonzaga and Blackfin. Barracuda kicked our asses 10-1. I was hell pissed. Gonzaga, whom we beat at the last tourney beat us 5-4 this time, and I was even more pissed because I think it's my fault that they scored the last goal.

We were down 3-4 and around the goal area. Blackfin had the ball and I was playing defense around the goal cage. My player was on the right, but this girl on the left came charging in with the ball, looking hell dangerous. So I moved in to double on her together with Liz. Big mistake. Instead of shooting like I thought she was going to do, the ball carrier hucked the ball to the right, where the girl whom I'd abandoned was waiting open to chuck it into the goal.

That made it 3-5 with like two minutes remaining. We managed to score one more, but it wasn't enough. We lost 4-5. And I was so mad at myself because if I hadn't let in that damn goal, we'd at least have tied at 4-all.

Still, I took my temper out on the next team we played though. We went up against Blackfin, the team who beat us by one goal the last time, and this time we kicked their little asses all over the field. At least in this game I think I played all right. IMO, I was simply horrible in the first two. So we won the Blackfin game 5-2. But still, I was really unsatisfied with how the Gonzaga game ended. That wasn't supposed to happen dammit!!!!

Anyway, the B Team came back to Eugene tonight. But the A Team still has two games to play tomorrow morning, which sucks for them because they have finals on Monday like everyone else. I still do wish I were on the A Team though. Oh well whatever. Today they played 3 and won 1 as well.

Now I'm gonna go take a shower, then fall asleep in front of a DVD. That sounds like a nice, relaxing prospect right now. Especially since I'm gonna be studying all day tomorrow again.


Scoreboard:
Oregon 'A': 6-2 (1-2)
Oregon 'B': 3-5 (1-2)

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com