<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 05, 2004

Work, Work, Work & a Care Package. 

I recieved a very nice package in the mail today from a friend of mine who lives in Washington. Elizabeth sent me this huge box with lots of candy, chips and cookies. Plus this insanely thick manuscript of a book she's supposedly working on and a couple of dolls that she made. I was touched by the gesture. Really I am. Considering that fact that I got to know her online and I've never seen her in my entire life, it's a really nice thing for her to do.

But seriously, I do NOT have time to read those 300 binded pages. And the dolls actually look kinda freaky. Still, the food's definitely welcome though. Actually according to my roommate, the food's a bribe to make me read the book and tell her what I think. lol

Work's starting to pile up again. I completed one paper last night and handed in my writing assignment this morning. Two drafts of the same paper and a plethora of other side-pieces amounted to 28 pages of work handed in for that one class alone. Then I've just busted out a two page paper for Film class, and tonight I've gotta study for tomorrow's Geog midterm that's supposed to be really tough... Thank God its almost Friday already!

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com