<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Whine With Me 

Okay. We got jerseys at practice today. I'm obviously psyched because I think mine looks awesome. I mean, hey, we don't get jerseys with names and numbers in netball do we? No. This one says "OREGON" on the front, and my name on the back. Being the dork that I am, I took some pics of said jersey. Will post them soon. The only thing I don't like about the jersey is that it says "Loh" at the back. I think my last name's too short. It looks kinda weird to have just three letters there. I'm like the only person on the team with a one syllable last name. But well, nothing I can do to change that is there? No.

Also, today at practice we broke into A team and B team for a while. Did some drills, then scrimmaged. Somehow it feels a lot different when we're not playing with people like Emma, Traci, Marissa, Mary and the rest of the seniors. Its like we're lacking some direction. To put it more plainly, for a while it felt like we were running around like chickens with their heads cut off. It just felt kinda low energy. Oh well. We weren't at full strength today, so hopefully this weekend at the tourney will be a lot better.


Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com