Monday, February 16, 2004
Question and Answer
Well, my last post garnered enough responses to merit a post devoted to answering them. Here goes.
1) His hair's normally brown. It was dyed.
2) I'll admit that's not a good photo of him. But no, he's not fat. In fact, he's got a really nice bod under all that clothing. *wink*
3) He really doesn't look that bad. I'll have to get a better photo up.
4) No, no buck teeth. *rolls eyes*
5) He looks white because he is white. Duh. He's caucasian.
6) I like my jacket too! Couldn't resist when I saw it. I just HAD to get it!
7) I do agree that I need new shoes. Have been dying to get some, but havent had the time. Will try a make a trip down to the mall this weekend.
8) Matt might be a little better looking, but John has better bod. He's buff. Matt was a little on the skinny side.
9) Bevie, I'm sure they have Urban Outfitters here, but I haven't seen one in Eugene yet. Probably in Portland.
10) Yes Tiffy, I'll send you a pic of that waterfall if you want though you really could just save the one on the site.
11) And no this isn't my first V-day with a guy. Last year with Darren was my first.
12) Kryssie, beaches here are for looking at, not swimming. So I guess your beaches would definitely win in that department. But scenery wise, we win hands down.
13) And Kell, no I'm really not blind.
14) I guess one of the reasons I went out with him for the weekend even though I barely knew him is that he looks respectable. Like the trustworthy sort. Not some crazy little punk-boy. So yeah, there ya go.
1) His hair's normally brown. It was dyed.
2) I'll admit that's not a good photo of him. But no, he's not fat. In fact, he's got a really nice bod under all that clothing. *wink*
3) He really doesn't look that bad. I'll have to get a better photo up.
4) No, no buck teeth. *rolls eyes*
5) He looks white because he is white. Duh. He's caucasian.
6) I like my jacket too! Couldn't resist when I saw it. I just HAD to get it!
7) I do agree that I need new shoes. Have been dying to get some, but havent had the time. Will try a make a trip down to the mall this weekend.
8) Matt might be a little better looking, but John has better bod. He's buff. Matt was a little on the skinny side.
9) Bevie, I'm sure they have Urban Outfitters here, but I haven't seen one in Eugene yet. Probably in Portland.
10) Yes Tiffy, I'll send you a pic of that waterfall if you want though you really could just save the one on the site.
11) And no this isn't my first V-day with a guy. Last year with Darren was my first.
12) Kryssie, beaches here are for looking at, not swimming. So I guess your beaches would definitely win in that department. But scenery wise, we win hands down.
13) And Kell, no I'm really not blind.
14) I guess one of the reasons I went out with him for the weekend even though I barely knew him is that he looks respectable. Like the trustworthy sort. Not some crazy little punk-boy. So yeah, there ya go.
Comments:
Post a Comment