Thursday, February 19, 2004
Plans for the Weekend
Tomorrow night's Kate's birthday. She's invited me to have dinner at Olive Garden with her and her friends. Yum!
Ok, John called me today. He's coming down to Eugene on Saturday night and we're going to go to dinner. He asked me what the best restaurant in Eugene was, and he's going to take me there. So we're getting all dressed up this weekend and going to Ambrosia for a formal dinner. I'm so excited. This guy is amazing. Every weekend he never fails to come up with something new to sweep me off my feet with. I mean, when he said he wanted to go out this weekend, I thought he meant we were just gonna hang out at the mall, and maybe have dinner and a movie. Well we are. Just that we're going to have a REALLY good dinner first. Ooh I'm so excited! This time I'll definitely get some decent pics. Oh yeah. And I'll post them too. So y'all can take a good long look. :p
So far this week has been awesome. I haven't had much work due. I didn't have homework last night, don't have any tonight either. Yesterday's practice was horrible. As in I-have-no-idea-what-the-fuck-I'm-doing kind of horrible. But tonight, the rhythm was back again. And I think I did okay. I also found my legs again. Finally, I was chasing down balls without favoring my injured ankle or getting tired. Hopefully I'll peak in time for next weekend's tournament.
So lots of stuff to look forward to. Yay me.
Ok, John called me today. He's coming down to Eugene on Saturday night and we're going to go to dinner. He asked me what the best restaurant in Eugene was, and he's going to take me there. So we're getting all dressed up this weekend and going to Ambrosia for a formal dinner. I'm so excited. This guy is amazing. Every weekend he never fails to come up with something new to sweep me off my feet with. I mean, when he said he wanted to go out this weekend, I thought he meant we were just gonna hang out at the mall, and maybe have dinner and a movie. Well we are. Just that we're going to have a REALLY good dinner first. Ooh I'm so excited! This time I'll definitely get some decent pics. Oh yeah. And I'll post them too. So y'all can take a good long look. :p
So far this week has been awesome. I haven't had much work due. I didn't have homework last night, don't have any tonight either. Yesterday's practice was horrible. As in I-have-no-idea-what-the-fuck-I'm-doing kind of horrible. But tonight, the rhythm was back again. And I think I did okay. I also found my legs again. Finally, I was chasing down balls without favoring my injured ankle or getting tired. Hopefully I'll peak in time for next weekend's tournament.
So lots of stuff to look forward to. Yay me.
Comments:
Post a Comment