Sunday, February 15, 2004
Photos of the Weekend
Okay, here they are, as I promised. Photos of my weekend. They are only three but oh well, better than none right?
The first one is of me and John before we went down the elevator to the sea lion caves. The second one is of the view from the balcony while in the caves where he... you know.. And the last one was taken on our way back to Eugene, I was trying to capture the rainbow. His head happened to get in the way. :)
Photos
The first one is of me and John before we went down the elevator to the sea lion caves. The second one is of the view from the balcony while in the caves where he... you know.. And the last one was taken on our way back to Eugene, I was trying to capture the rainbow. His head happened to get in the way. :)
Comments:
Post a Comment