Monday, February 02, 2004
Nothing Special
Today was one of those days where nothing really special happens, but you come out of it feeling happy, like you had a pretty good day anyway. I guess its just the little things that all add up to give you that warm contented feeling inside.
For one thing, I got good grades today. 14.5/15 for the Geog project that I slogged over last weekend. Then in my Film class I got back the paper I'd writted last week that I thought I totally screwed up, and it turns out that I got an A-. He really liked what I wrote. So yay.
After class I was actually pretty productive. Instead of coming back to my dorm to chill out and watch TV, I went to the library with Kate and we studied for a couple of hours before going to dinner. I actually finished all my reading for English, and did a chapter for Geog! Then I went over to Reese's dorm after dinner just to chill out because I hadnt seen her in a while.
See, nothing spectacular. But it was a good day anyway. Kate and I are getting to be really good pals. I met her in lacrosse last term, and we realized that this term we'd be taking Eng 265 together. So even though she ended up quitting the team, we stayed friends, and now we actually hang out on a semi-regular basis. So yeah, that's nice.
For one thing, I got good grades today. 14.5/15 for the Geog project that I slogged over last weekend. Then in my Film class I got back the paper I'd writted last week that I thought I totally screwed up, and it turns out that I got an A-. He really liked what I wrote. So yay.
After class I was actually pretty productive. Instead of coming back to my dorm to chill out and watch TV, I went to the library with Kate and we studied for a couple of hours before going to dinner. I actually finished all my reading for English, and did a chapter for Geog! Then I went over to Reese's dorm after dinner just to chill out because I hadnt seen her in a while.
See, nothing spectacular. But it was a good day anyway. Kate and I are getting to be really good pals. I met her in lacrosse last term, and we realized that this term we'd be taking Eng 265 together. So even though she ended up quitting the team, we stayed friends, and now we actually hang out on a semi-regular basis. So yeah, that's nice.
Comments:
Post a Comment