<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 26, 2004

Nit Picking and Procrastinating 

I just got back the Writing paper I turned in on Tuesday. The one I did on Buffy. And I am NOT pleased with my grade. I scored 101/110. And no one but me can see why I'm not happy with it. When people ask how I did and see that I'm not too happy with my grade, they look at me as if they think I'm crazy. Well that's because I scored 87/90 on my first essay. So to drop to a 101/110 is unacceptable. I thinking of going to talk to my instructor to see where exactly I got those points cut off. But at the same time, I feel kinda dumb doing that. Because just about ANYONE else would be pleased with the grade I got. Its just me. Grrr. I'm so gonna kick butt on the final paper. I'm gunning for say 118/120. Near perfect. Yup. Won't settle for any less than that.

I'm procrastinating. I've got a term paper due tomorrow for my Film class. Its supposed to be 4-6 pages long and I haven't even started yet. Plus I've got practice at 7 that I absolutely refuse to miss because its our very last practice before this weekend's tourney. Hmph. Guess who's not gonna be sleeping tonight?

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com