Sunday, February 08, 2004
Introducing John Palmer.. the Next Wave
I love my roommate. I love my roommate's boyfriend. I love my roommate's boyfriend's friends.
Last night, a couple of Marcus's friends came down to Eugene from Corvallis. Kevin and John are both students at Oregon State University. And they're the most awesome guys you'll ever meet. I was hanging out with all of them in Alison's room, just talking and stuff like that. And John and I just totally hit it off. We just started talking and... connected. It started as a group conversation but eventually it felt like it was just the two of us talking.
He's into a lot of the same stuff that I'm into. Sports. The outdoors. Movies. He plays rugby for OSU's club team and he's from Philadelphia. So we're both city-people. And he's the one person here who was actually interested enough in netball for me to be able to explain the rudiments of the sport to him.
We just talked all night. Then as he was about to leave he asked me for my number and said maybe we could catch a movie together or something sometime.
Today, Marcus tells he that John wants to call me this weekend. He says John had fun last night!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! *screal* *Screal* *SCREAL*This one might actually go somewhere! And I LIKE this guy. I like him for the person he is. We just have a lot in common. He's my kinda guy. The athletic all American who wears Ralph Lauren. There's nothing more I could possibly ask for! Things are looking up. I'm just so happy. I've been happy since last night. I'm seriously glowing now. Because I just might have a date this weekend
With a guy I'm really beginning to like. And not just on the materialistic "he's-hell-cute" level. I like his personality. And that's important.
Last night, a couple of Marcus's friends came down to Eugene from Corvallis. Kevin and John are both students at Oregon State University. And they're the most awesome guys you'll ever meet. I was hanging out with all of them in Alison's room, just talking and stuff like that. And John and I just totally hit it off. We just started talking and... connected. It started as a group conversation but eventually it felt like it was just the two of us talking.
He's into a lot of the same stuff that I'm into. Sports. The outdoors. Movies. He plays rugby for OSU's club team and he's from Philadelphia. So we're both city-people. And he's the one person here who was actually interested enough in netball for me to be able to explain the rudiments of the sport to him.
We just talked all night. Then as he was about to leave he asked me for my number and said maybe we could catch a movie together or something sometime.
Today, Marcus tells he that John wants to call me this weekend. He says John had fun last night!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! *screal* *Screal* *SCREAL*This one might actually go somewhere! And I LIKE this guy. I like him for the person he is. We just have a lot in common. He's my kinda guy. The athletic all American who wears Ralph Lauren. There's nothing more I could possibly ask for! Things are looking up. I'm just so happy. I've been happy since last night. I'm seriously glowing now. Because I just might have a date this weekend
With a guy I'm really beginning to like. And not just on the materialistic "he's-hell-cute" level. I like his personality. And that's important.
Comments:
Post a Comment