<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Halfway Through 

Today is Wednesday on Week 5 of my Winter Term Freshman Year. That mean's I'm exactly halfway through this school year. It also means that I'm 1/8 done with my degree. When I put it that way, I suddenly realize how time has really flown by these last few months since I started school here. Rough at first, especially last term when I was doing a bunch of shitty courses. Now its one helluva lot better.

When I think about it, I don't think I've done too badly so far. Made progress socially, with lacrosse, and academically. Not too bad. My next few goals? 1) Get my driver's license!!! 2) Get an internship or SOMETHING that gives me some job experience. 3) Get some leadership experience somehow. Good for the resume.

So that's that. And now I really must get to my paper and start writing SOMETHING somehow...

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com