<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

The Games They Play... 

*sigh* Why do guys play games? Why can't everyone just be straight up and upfront?

Jackie told me that Marcus talked to Kevin. And Kevin says that John read my email and was really excited. So then the obvious question is why hasn't he replied? The answer: He wants to play it coo.. Doesn't want to look too eager. But for goodness sake, what the hell's up with that. If he's so darn excited, just send me a reply already. What's with the need to play it cool? He knows I know he's interested. And now I pretty much know he's interested. So just come spit it out buddy!

Oh and I got my writing paper back today. I scored 87/90. No mistakes at all. I think this paper's one of the best I've ever written. The only one that I'm more proud of is the one about the death penalty that I wrote in JC. So yay for me. I'm pulling a straight A in this class so far!

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com