<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Finally.. 

John called last night. He had to call three times before he finally got me because he called when I was at practice and I didn't hear the phone. He's asked me to go up to Corvallis to go to the beach with him and a few of his friends this weekend. :) He says I can catch a ride up with Marcus because Marcus is going too.

The thing is that Marcus isn't going. He has to attend a memorial service. He says he can probably give me a ride up to Corvallis. But then now I'm not sure whether I still wanna go. I mean, yeah, I do wanna see John and all. But if Marcus and Jackie aren't going, it might be kind of weird to just go and hang out with John and a bunch of his friends whom I don't even know. So I'm not sure what I'm gonna do...

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com