Tuesday, January 13, 2004
So Bloody Motivated!
Last blog of the night for me. After this it's off to bed.
I worked out today. Finally! I've been meaning to do that for a long time. Actually ran two miles! That's 3.2km for those of you not in the know. And after that I spent some time on crunches and on weights. So I'm feeling ultra fit now!
Today in English, I was going down the stairs of the lecture theatre when somehow I slipped and fell right on my ass. I was MORTIFIED! So bloody embarrassing because although class hadnt started yet, the LT was already half full. I quickly picked myself up and continued walking as if nothing had happened. When you make a fool out of yourself that's generally the best thing to do. According to ME anyway.
Oh and here's some good news. You know that Geog quiz that I was whining about last night? Well I scored 4.5 out of 5. It appears that while I may not enjoy Geog as much as I do history, the photographic memory works for both subs. So yay for me.
I worked out today. Finally! I've been meaning to do that for a long time. Actually ran two miles! That's 3.2km for those of you not in the know. And after that I spent some time on crunches and on weights. So I'm feeling ultra fit now!
Today in English, I was going down the stairs of the lecture theatre when somehow I slipped and fell right on my ass. I was MORTIFIED! So bloody embarrassing because although class hadnt started yet, the LT was already half full. I quickly picked myself up and continued walking as if nothing had happened. When you make a fool out of yourself that's generally the best thing to do. According to ME anyway.
Oh and here's some good news. You know that Geog quiz that I was whining about last night? Well I scored 4.5 out of 5. It appears that while I may not enjoy Geog as much as I do history, the photographic memory works for both subs. So yay for me.
Comments:
Post a Comment