Saturday, January 24, 2004
Reunion Dinner and a Date(?)
Okay, tonight I had dinner with Reese and Aki at the best Chinese Restaurant in Eugene, this place called Ocean Sky. The food was awesome and we just stuffed ourselves silly. We were supposed to go to a movie afterward, but our plans fell through. So what did I do? I called Matt to see if he'd be interested in going to a movie.
Yup! Score! We ended up seeing the 10pm movie at the Gateway. Torque. The lead biker in that movie was SO HOT!!!!! He's like the epitome of the man's man. Tall, dark, buff with rippling biceps that were just straining through his T-shirt. Great grin, the most piercing blue eyes, longish wavy hair and that BIKE. Whoa!!! Total turn on!!!
Anyway after the movie, Matt and I decided that we wanted ice cream so we went to Shari's-- pretty much one of the only places in Eugene open 24hrs. Got dessert and sat down to talk. He'd just gotten back from a month long trip around Germany, Italy and France, so he had so much to tell me.
Matt has these bluest light blue eyes that absolutely sparkle as he talks. Oh. My. God. I was sitting across from him watching him talk and totally crushing on him. Oh yeah. And the hair! Light blond and kinda tousled but not really. You just wanna run your hands through it! Plus he's just turned 22, so he's older. Not as immaturish as a lot of the freshman boys. It gets better. He's pre-med. As in gonna go to Med School. And he's thinking of becoming a doctor in the Air Force... :p 'cause he likes planes. oohhhhhh....... *swoon* Cute, smart AND in uniform? I can't handle this!!!!
He comes across as this really preppy straightlaced kid at first. I guess its the way he dresses. I like his dress sense though. Totally dig it actually. I've always kind of liked the semi-prep Tommy Hilfiger/Ralph Lauren model kinda look. Anyway, once you get to know him, you realize there's totally another side to him. He's got this fun, mischievous side that you'd NEVER guess was behind the prep school kid image! Like at first I thought he was kinda tame and sort of mama's boy-ish? Hell no! I take that all back! Oh God. I'm falling for this guy so hard. Only problem is we're just friends. And there's no way in the world he actually likes me back! That much I'm pretty sure. Oh geez!!!
Is it me or is he suddenly just really hot!!!!! Maybe its just because I'm kinda hormonal right now since I'm having my period. Hot damn. I can't believe I just wrote that. I'm gonna publish this on the fricking internet! If Matt ever chances across this site I SWEAR I'm just gonna DIE of embarrassment!
Yup! Score! We ended up seeing the 10pm movie at the Gateway. Torque. The lead biker in that movie was SO HOT!!!!! He's like the epitome of the man's man. Tall, dark, buff with rippling biceps that were just straining through his T-shirt. Great grin, the most piercing blue eyes, longish wavy hair and that BIKE. Whoa!!! Total turn on!!!
Anyway after the movie, Matt and I decided that we wanted ice cream so we went to Shari's-- pretty much one of the only places in Eugene open 24hrs. Got dessert and sat down to talk. He'd just gotten back from a month long trip around Germany, Italy and France, so he had so much to tell me.
Matt has these bluest light blue eyes that absolutely sparkle as he talks. Oh. My. God. I was sitting across from him watching him talk and totally crushing on him. Oh yeah. And the hair! Light blond and kinda tousled but not really. You just wanna run your hands through it! Plus he's just turned 22, so he's older. Not as immaturish as a lot of the freshman boys. It gets better. He's pre-med. As in gonna go to Med School. And he's thinking of becoming a doctor in the Air Force... :p 'cause he likes planes. oohhhhhh....... *swoon* Cute, smart AND in uniform? I can't handle this!!!!
He comes across as this really preppy straightlaced kid at first. I guess its the way he dresses. I like his dress sense though. Totally dig it actually. I've always kind of liked the semi-prep Tommy Hilfiger/Ralph Lauren model kinda look. Anyway, once you get to know him, you realize there's totally another side to him. He's got this fun, mischievous side that you'd NEVER guess was behind the prep school kid image! Like at first I thought he was kinda tame and sort of mama's boy-ish? Hell no! I take that all back! Oh God. I'm falling for this guy so hard. Only problem is we're just friends. And there's no way in the world he actually likes me back! That much I'm pretty sure. Oh geez!!!
Is it me or is he suddenly just really hot!!!!! Maybe its just because I'm kinda hormonal right now since I'm having my period. Hot damn. I can't believe I just wrote that. I'm gonna publish this on the fricking internet! If Matt ever chances across this site I SWEAR I'm just gonna DIE of embarrassment!
Comments:
Post a Comment