Sunday, January 11, 2004
Princess of Procrastination
Yup that's me. Princess of Procrastination. Here I sit in front of the computer trying to steel up enough interest to go study for tomorrow's Geography place-name quiz. Its 11pm on Sunday night and I havent done jackshit. Great.
All day I've been putting off Geography. I spent the afternoon getting all caught up on my reading for Journalism. Spent the evening watching this biography about Ellen DeGeneres on TV while simultaneously reading my Film Studies textbook. Now I really HAVE to study for geography. But I just cant get myself to open the cursed book.
The other million dollar question that nags at me as I sit here is "To drop or not to drop?" See, I'm still playing with the idea of whether or not I should drop Geography in favor of Political Science 205: Intro to Int'l Relations. But on one hand, I think I should make myself stay in Geog because this is all stuff that I NEED to know. On the other hand, Geog has so far proven to be intensely boring, and the Poli Sci class is about one my of fave topics...war. Then the question is whether or not politics is gonna be over my head. I don't know. Hence the current dilemma. Grrr.
All day I've been putting off Geography. I spent the afternoon getting all caught up on my reading for Journalism. Spent the evening watching this biography about Ellen DeGeneres on TV while simultaneously reading my Film Studies textbook. Now I really HAVE to study for geography. But I just cant get myself to open the cursed book.
The other million dollar question that nags at me as I sit here is "To drop or not to drop?" See, I'm still playing with the idea of whether or not I should drop Geography in favor of Political Science 205: Intro to Int'l Relations. But on one hand, I think I should make myself stay in Geog because this is all stuff that I NEED to know. On the other hand, Geog has so far proven to be intensely boring, and the Poli Sci class is about one my of fave topics...war. Then the question is whether or not politics is gonna be over my head. I don't know. Hence the current dilemma. Grrr.
Comments:
Post a Comment