<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 25, 2004

Photo!!!! My best one yet! 

Okay today sucked. I stayed home and did homework. No excitement there. Worked on my stupid Geog project from 3pm in the afternoon. Only got done at 1:45am. Ok yes so I did take a couple of breaks in between.

Anyway, here's the good news. I was talking to Matt on AOL messanger earlier, and he said he wanted my opinion on this old leather jacket that he'd just dug up. So he said he'd send me a pic via email. At first I thought by pic he meant pic of the jacket. No. Actually he meant a pic of him WEARING the jacket! Oh my god! I've got a pic of Matt! And he looks so bloody cute!!! Ooooohhh.... why is it that I always want what I can't have? Here's the pic, I'm letting you guys see but seriously, don't save it or anything okay people? Because if it gets spread around the internet and he somehow finds out, I'm so bloody screwed. So see no touch. Comprende amigos?

I couldn't get my usual photo album to work properly so I posted it on some webpage that I kinda keep just for the sake of uploading random pics. Whaddya waiting for? Click on the link!
  • Cutie!!!

  • See!*screals*(combination scream and squeal) Isn't he f***ing hot in that jacket?!?!? And that smile-that's-not-really-a-smile!!! Like some bloody movie star!! Oh God!!! *fans self with hand dramatically* I'm swooning... again...

    Comments: Post a Comment
    Free Hit Counter
    Free Web Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com