Monday, January 26, 2004
Papers, Papers and more Papers
I'm up to my elbows in paper writing. Its a good thing I'm not one of those people who loathe writing because if I were, there is no way in hell I'd be able to get through this week. Last night I sat in front of my desk at 2am with 17 type written pages in front of me. 17! That's the amount of work I did this weekend!
Right now, I've got another 5 page paper to do for Writing class due tomorrow. And I really want to do well on this one because so far I've got an A+ in writing, and I want to keep it that way. So even though I just got out of class twenty minutes ago, its back to the keyboard now, to churn out another 5 page essay. With any luck I'll be done by tonight.
Oh and update on Matt, I might be seeing him this weekend. :) We're thinking of getting together to drink a little bit. So yay for me. Plans are still in the tentative stage because he might be going out of town, but I'll keep everyone posted!
Right now, I've got another 5 page paper to do for Writing class due tomorrow. And I really want to do well on this one because so far I've got an A+ in writing, and I want to keep it that way. So even though I just got out of class twenty minutes ago, its back to the keyboard now, to churn out another 5 page essay. With any luck I'll be done by tonight.
Oh and update on Matt, I might be seeing him this weekend. :) We're thinking of getting together to drink a little bit. So yay for me. Plans are still in the tentative stage because he might be going out of town, but I'll keep everyone posted!
Comments:
Post a Comment