<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 15, 2004

Mac Court Cleanup 

Ok. As far as days go, today wasn't so good. Practice was cancelled because we had to do a MacArthur Court cleanup. Yup, we cleaned up the entire basketball arena after tonight's Ducks game as part of a fundraiser. And let me tell you, that damn court is huge. Its like an NBA stadium, the ones you see on TV. And we went round the entire behemoth sized thing with a bunch of guys from the Frisbee team trying to 1)Pick up every bloody soda cup or popcorn bucket left over, 2) Sweep up all the popcorn and peanut shells left around, 3) Mop up all soda spills. And that was just hell gross. I'm NEVER gonna spill popcorn in a movie theatre ever again! Cleaning up is a fucking nightmare! Took us two hours to get through the entire place.

Now I'm dead beat, but I've got a paper due tomorrow that's gotta be done tonight, so no sleep for me just yet.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com