Thursday, January 22, 2004
Its a Beyoooooooootiful Day!
I woke up today to see the SUN streaming in through the blinds. Its such lovely weather out today! Its practically warm! The sun is shining and its a great day to be outdoors. You just can't help but feel like the world is on your side when the weather is this perfect. I know I sound hell corny right now, but well, I'm feeling corny. Corny and happy. So what if I've got a paper due tomorrow, two papers due on Monday and another paper due on Tuesday? Today's today. And I'm gonna enjoy myself!
Just got back from tennis. For once we played on the open outdoor courts. It was SO MUCH FUN! I've forgotten what its like to play tennis with real sun shining over you instead of the artificial light we get from the spotlights in the indoor tennis center!
I'm lovin' it!
Just got back from tennis. For once we played on the open outdoor courts. It was SO MUCH FUN! I've forgotten what its like to play tennis with real sun shining over you instead of the artificial light we get from the spotlights in the indoor tennis center!
I'm lovin' it!
Comments:
Post a Comment