Saturday, January 10, 2004
I'm Gonna Kill That Little Fuck.
Last night I went to bed at 3:40am. At 4:30am the fire alarm started wailing and the entire complex was evacuated. Had to drag myself out of bed just as I was at that point where you're falling into a deep sleep. Had to stand in the freezing cold outside while The Powers That Be ascertained that we weren't gonna burn to death. Finally they let us back inside something like 15minutes later.
Which little fucker set off the fire alarm? Its gotta be the same moron who did it three times last term. ALWAYS in the middle of the damn night! Hello? Get a life. If I ever find out who the little fuck is I'm SO gonna string him up by his balls and set him on fire, watching as he dies a slow painful death. Do NOT fuck with me when I'm tired, cold and sleepy dammit.
Couldn't even get to sleep in this Saturday morning because the bloody phone rang at 9:30am and it was my Exec telling me that we have this stupid International Student Assoc meeting that we've both gotta attend since I'm the bloody president of the stupid virtually non-existent Singaporean Students Association. Man do I REGRET taking the job.
So now I''m up. But I'm running on 4 hours of sleep for the second night running. The next person who pisses me of is inadvertently gonna get his head ripped off.
Only thing to look forward to: Meeting Sean later. We're gonna watch Paycheck.
Which little fucker set off the fire alarm? Its gotta be the same moron who did it three times last term. ALWAYS in the middle of the damn night! Hello? Get a life. If I ever find out who the little fuck is I'm SO gonna string him up by his balls and set him on fire, watching as he dies a slow painful death. Do NOT fuck with me when I'm tired, cold and sleepy dammit.
Couldn't even get to sleep in this Saturday morning because the bloody phone rang at 9:30am and it was my Exec telling me that we have this stupid International Student Assoc meeting that we've both gotta attend since I'm the bloody president of the stupid virtually non-existent Singaporean Students Association. Man do I REGRET taking the job.
So now I''m up. But I'm running on 4 hours of sleep for the second night running. The next person who pisses me of is inadvertently gonna get his head ripped off.
Only thing to look forward to: Meeting Sean later. We're gonna watch Paycheck.
Comments:
Post a Comment