<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Happy Tuesdays 

I love Tuesdays. They're the best days of the week. Every Tuesday school doesn't feel like school. It feels like fun, and that's such a precious thing because hey, when does school EVER feel like fun?

Today I started off with that Poli Sci course. Oh. My. God. I LOVE it. Its like a course practically tailor made for me. We discuss international conflict. The rationale behind the reasons that countries go to war. We discuss conflict theories, power. Stuff like that. And the material had me simply enthralled.

After Poli Sci, its Writing 121-- Composition. This course is so much fun. Its like GP but better because this is America, where everyone has total freedom of speech and if you feel like dissing the government, the teacher doesn't feel bad about joining in with you. We just throw ideas back and forth and its hell fun. So again, it doesn't feel like school. Simply a lively debate. Plus the people in this class are fun. They're a boisterous lot not afraid to express themselves, so everyone contributes. Oh and today we got our first Position Paper back. Bascially its a two page essay opinion about the article we read last week. I scored 40/40. 100%!

Then there's tennis. Need I say more? Tennis is 50 minutes of competition. Nothing I like better.

I top off the day with lacrosse at 7pm. More competition. More physical exertion. You really can't come any closer to an absolutely PERFECT day. So yeah, I love Tuesdays. :)

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com