Monday, January 05, 2004
First Day
I'm halfway through my first day of Winter term '04, and all things considered, I think this term shouldn't be too rough. At any rate, I think I'll have a much easier time than I did last term.
For starters, remember how I complained and complained about my THREE finals last term? Well guess what, the gods must be on my side this term because this term, I've over got ONE final. Isn't that cool? Four classes but one final! This is so gonna rock!
And my classes themselves dont look all that bad. Geography this morning wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. And besides, I think its about time I started getting familiar with people and places anyway. Think of it as general knowledge that any journalist is gonna need right?
And J201, Mass Media and Society looks pretty fun. This morning Prof Stavitsky started off by playing a little video clip of America's most annoying pair of twins: Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. Ick. He went on to talk about how much influence they have over certain age groups and stuff like that. So class was pretty good.
I've got ENG 265-- History of Film at 2pm. Lets see how that goes. Shouldn't be too bad since it sounds like a really fun class. Righty then, updates soon.
For starters, remember how I complained and complained about my THREE finals last term? Well guess what, the gods must be on my side this term because this term, I've over got ONE final. Isn't that cool? Four classes but one final! This is so gonna rock!
And my classes themselves dont look all that bad. Geography this morning wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. And besides, I think its about time I started getting familiar with people and places anyway. Think of it as general knowledge that any journalist is gonna need right?
And J201, Mass Media and Society looks pretty fun. This morning Prof Stavitsky started off by playing a little video clip of America's most annoying pair of twins: Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. Ick. He went on to talk about how much influence they have over certain age groups and stuff like that. So class was pretty good.
I've got ENG 265-- History of Film at 2pm. Lets see how that goes. Shouldn't be too bad since it sounds like a really fun class. Righty then, updates soon.
Comments:
Post a Comment