<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Fired Up 

Today there was a Career Fair at the EMU. What that means is that a whole bunch of prospective companies came to campus and set up booths exhibition style. Any student who was interested could just go talk to them. Guess which company got yours truly's panties in a twist? That's right. ESPN. The Worldwide Leader in Sports.

I talked to the guy at the recruiting booth and he basically gave me an outline of their program. God it sounds like my dream job. And it is. Its why I'm here. But its not gonna be easy to get it though. Basically, this is an elite internship. As in they only take interns with previous internship experience. Can you believe that?!?! And its super competitive. Sports freaks from schools across the nation will be competing for something like 6 openings! SIX!!! Out of maybe a couple thousand kids?

But I want this SO BAD. I've never wanted anything more! And that's why I'm all fired up and ready to get my act together. First step would be to find out more about our campus TV station so that I can work there and get at least SOMETHING on my currently empty resume. This ESPN internship is the real deal. Its something I really want. I'd seriously do ANYTHING just to make it happen.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com