<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

The Daily Grind 

Okay, I think the initial back-to-school excitement has kinda worn off because for some reason, today I'm feeling restless, aimless, unmotivated and kinda depressed. One of those days I suppose.

The snow's melted. Today was kinda sunny. And slushy because when snow melts it turns into this disgusting grayish mush that lines the sidewalks and turns into puddles for you to step into. Gross.

Geography was a mess. He went on and on about some stupid technical details that left me clueless. Made me think about dropping the damn class. I'm still looking into that option. Discussion was no better either. It didn't helped that I hadn't done the damn reading because it was so bloody boring that I fell asleep doing it last night.

And practice was cancelled again. Too icy. Or waterlogged. Depending on which way you wanna look at it. Plus somehow I'm feeling really out of it today. I know there's a lot I need to do. I've got a writing paper due tomorrow that I havent started. Reading for all of my three other classes that I haven't done. Bills that I need to pay. Phone calls that I need to make. The list goes on.

It doesn't help that I've in some kinda fink today missing people, missing having three groups of friends that I can count on to be there for me, and to hang out with at any given time. Here, sure I've got friends. Plenty. And sure I've got a group to hang out with. But somehow it's different. There's so much more that I want. And when I start making comparisions, it really doesn't help things at all. Normally it doesn't bother me. But today's just one of those days. Feel screwy. Fuck.

I'm in The Mood. It better go away fast.


Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com