Thursday, January 08, 2004
Changeable as the Weather
Today the snow's all gone. It looks as if it never snowed in the first place! And with the remmants of the snow disappears my foul mood from yesterday. Poof. Gone. Just like that.
I feel lots better today. Maybe because writing class was pretty fun, and I had a kick-ass time at tennis after that. Physical activity does wonders for me. I forgot how much good it did me as an outlet for frustration and all those other niggly little depression symptoms. Suddenly the world looks a whole lot brighter, and while life isn't perfect exactly, I feel as though I can cope with those little imperfections. I can do this.
Since there's no snow, we can have lacrosse today. 7pm-9pm. And that just adds to my good mood. Naturally. Though I am kinda worried about how out-of-shape I'm gonna look vis-a-vis everyone else. But that I can deal with.
Finally, my lethargy has also worn off. Today I'm gonna pay my bills, make my phone calls, make that trip to the post office and finish all the bloody reading I've gonna do. I'll try to anyway. Will probably post again after practice. Till laters...
I feel lots better today. Maybe because writing class was pretty fun, and I had a kick-ass time at tennis after that. Physical activity does wonders for me. I forgot how much good it did me as an outlet for frustration and all those other niggly little depression symptoms. Suddenly the world looks a whole lot brighter, and while life isn't perfect exactly, I feel as though I can cope with those little imperfections. I can do this.
Since there's no snow, we can have lacrosse today. 7pm-9pm. And that just adds to my good mood. Naturally. Though I am kinda worried about how out-of-shape I'm gonna look vis-a-vis everyone else. But that I can deal with.
Finally, my lethargy has also worn off. Today I'm gonna pay my bills, make my phone calls, make that trip to the post office and finish all the bloody reading I've gonna do. I'll try to anyway. Will probably post again after practice. Till laters...
Comments:
Post a Comment