<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 12, 2004

Caught Out 

Let's see, I planned to just keep Geog 202 and go to the Politcal Science class tomorrow to see if I liked it before dropping anything right? But now The Powers That Be have intervened to force my hand. Today is the last day to drop a class without having a "W" (Withdrew) on your record. That means I've gotta drop one or the other today. And that sucks because as of right now I still havent been able to decide.

So I dropped Intl Relations. Why? Because Geog wasnt so bad this morning. Amazingly enough I actually think the quiz might've gone okay. Also because I have till Wednesday to decide whether I want to add a class. So I'll just go sit in on the Political Science class tomorrow. If I like it, I can still add it on Wednesday and just get one W for dropping Geog. I'm thinking that's a safer bet.

On the agenda for today: Gym work with the Lacrosse girls at 5pm-- we're gonna work some weights. Then I might be heading to the mall with Jackie later tonight to get a mirror for our room. I also have some reading to do for Writing class tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com