Monday, January 05, 2004
Back in Eugene
All right. Its 8am on a Monday morning and I'm up and about, freezing my butt off sitting in front of my computer. Pop quiz hot shots: What's wrong with this picture?
Let's see. Last term you couldn't have DRAGGED me out of bed at 8am without me putting up one hell of a fight. Now, thanks to jet lag, I'm stuck in this cycle of dropping into bed at 8pm and being wide awake by dawn. Fuck. Hate jet lag.
Anyway, I moved into my dorm yesterday, and I also managed to get my phone back from the taxi driver who found it at the end of last term. So let the SMS's start flooding in people: +6597739875
Today I've gotta get organized and start unpacking. Just the thought of unpacking sends nasty shivers down my spine. I'm SO not looking forward to that dammit.
Oh and did I mention that here it's 11 degrees F and Freezing? It snowed last night so I'll try to get some pics and post them later.
Let's see. Last term you couldn't have DRAGGED me out of bed at 8am without me putting up one hell of a fight. Now, thanks to jet lag, I'm stuck in this cycle of dropping into bed at 8pm and being wide awake by dawn. Fuck. Hate jet lag.
Anyway, I moved into my dorm yesterday, and I also managed to get my phone back from the taxi driver who found it at the end of last term. So let the SMS's start flooding in people: +6597739875
Today I've gotta get organized and start unpacking. Just the thought of unpacking sends nasty shivers down my spine. I'm SO not looking forward to that dammit.
Oh and did I mention that here it's 11 degrees F and Freezing? It snowed last night so I'll try to get some pics and post them later.
Comments:
Post a Comment