Monday, December 08, 2003
One Down, Three to Go
Well I just got back from my History final. It wasn't great, but it wasn't all that bad either. To be fair, in the spirit of optimism, it really could have been much worse. But I'm just glad to have gotten it over and done with. Yay. No more Greeks! Thank God! Hate them Greek bastards! The Romans are SO MUCH COOLER! Really!
Next up: Astronomy. That's at 3pm. Considering the fact that I've spent almost every waking moment studying for history, I don't think Astronmy's gonna go that well. I've got 16 chapters to read. I've read brief summaries of 8. And I'm vaguely familiar with the rest. I've spent exactly one night on that stuff. All 400 pages of it. Thorough? Hmm. I wonder. Hah. Screw it. I'll be happy to pass.
Next up: Astronomy. That's at 3pm. Considering the fact that I've spent almost every waking moment studying for history, I don't think Astronmy's gonna go that well. I've got 16 chapters to read. I've read brief summaries of 8. And I'm vaguely familiar with the rest. I've spent exactly one night on that stuff. All 400 pages of it. Thorough? Hmm. I wonder. Hah. Screw it. I'll be happy to pass.
Comments:
Post a Comment