<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 11, 2003

LIBERATION 

ITS OVER!!!

Finals week is OVER Finally!!!! YES!!! That's it! No more studying for an entire month! And next term beckons with new subjects and a new term of lacrosse!!! Wheeee!!

Stuff I'm Glad to Get rid off:
1) Grammar. No more J101 next term! Thank God!
2) The Fucking Greeks! No more long convoluted names to memorize.
3) Europe's Kings and Popes... A confounding assortment of names and numbers that just beg to be forgotten.
4) Astronomy and the whole fucking solar system. Good bye! out the window you go!

I just sold all my books back to the bookstore. Boy was I hell glad to get rid of some of them!

As for the Archaeology final that I just finished, I think it went okay. Granted I probably could have done a little better on the multiple choice, but the essay was pure sweetness. The question that I outlined last night came out on today's paper. So as you can imagine, I just wrote and wrote and wrote as if there were no tomorrow. Essays here are so much easier than essays back home in the sense that you have SO MUCH MORE time. I remember for History in JC, we had to churn out something like a four page essay within 30-45 min. Here, all they wanna see is a 2 page essay, and you get like a full hour and 15 minutes for that! Its crazy! So I produced a pretty good four page essay today with half an hour to spare.

ITS OVER. And after last night's Final Stand where I studied in the library non stop from noon all the way till 3am, I'm determined to go out and have myself some mindless, senseless FUN.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com