Tuesday, December 09, 2003
I PASSED! By the skin of my teeth!
YESSSSSSS!!!
I Passed the LSDT!!! That means I CAN get into the JOURNALISM SCHOOL! YESSSS!!! I got through Grammar!!!
It was so close I nearly shit myself when I logged on to check my score. I passed on the BORDER. 70/100. That was the passing score. And that's exactly what I got. It chills me to think about it. If I'd missed one more question, I'd have failed and have to re-do the entire freaking thing all over again!! 70% I passed!!! I can't believe it!!! Yes! Its over!!
I Passed the LSDT!!! That means I CAN get into the JOURNALISM SCHOOL! YESSSS!!! I got through Grammar!!!
It was so close I nearly shit myself when I logged on to check my score. I passed on the BORDER. 70/100. That was the passing score. And that's exactly what I got. It chills me to think about it. If I'd missed one more question, I'd have failed and have to re-do the entire freaking thing all over again!! 70% I passed!!! I can't believe it!!! Yes! Its over!!
Comments:
Post a Comment