<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Dead Week 

This week is Dead Week. For those of you not in the know, the week before Final exams is commonly known as Dead Week in college-speak.

So since the library's gonna be open 24/7 this week, guess who's gonna revert to nerd-format and hibernate in there studying? Yup. Yours truly. That means I won't be online as much, and I'll probably be slow answering a lot of emails. So this is a heads up 'kay guys? Its not that I'm ignoring you. Its just that I'm got a heck lot of studying to do.

Oh and as it turns out, Lea must've passed me her flu over the weekend... we were sleeping together for two nights.... And this morning I woke up with a sore throat. Great. What a perfect way to end the term. Time to pop out the Tylenol again..

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com