<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 05, 2003

Crap 

I. Feel. Like. Crap.

I'm so sick I kept falling asleep while trying to studying earlier. So that's not gonna work. And I feel bad about that because I need to study. Its two days before finals and I'm nowhere near done. Fuck that.

And ironically enough, the one weekend I'm feeling tired enough and worn out enough to want to stay in on a Friday night and either get some sleep or just chill, everyone seems to want to go out. Reese and Rach wanna go catch a movie. And the entire hall is going out to dinner tonight at Olive Garden-- one of Eugene's finer restaurants.

So I guess I'll go to dinner. Then come home and crash. I'm just so tired. It feels as though this week will never end. And on the other hand, I dont want this week to end. Because I'm so not ready for what's coming next week: FINALS.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com