Monday, November 24, 2003
Whoopie!
I scored an 89% on this morning's J101 spelling quiz!!! Rejoice!! Rejoice!!! I only missed five questions out of 45, so that's pretty good methinks... Yay. This brings my average in that stupid class up to a B. Now I've just gotta try and pass next Monday's midterm and do well on the LSDT (Language Skills Diagnostic Test). Then I'm absolutely in the clear!
Oh and I sign up for classes tomorrow at 9am. By that I mean classes that I'll be taking Winter Term in January. So excited! So sick of a lot of my present load of classes already. Good bye J101! Fuck you Astronomy!!! Good Riddance to the damn Greeks! Nine weeks down, two weeks to go. Thanksgiving is this Wednesday and I'm going up to Seattle with Lea. Then its Dead Week, Finals Week and I'm HOME FREE, all done with classes and just here to have FUN, FUN, FUN!!! Yippeee!!!
Oh and I sign up for classes tomorrow at 9am. By that I mean classes that I'll be taking Winter Term in January. So excited! So sick of a lot of my present load of classes already. Good bye J101! Fuck you Astronomy!!! Good Riddance to the damn Greeks! Nine weeks down, two weeks to go. Thanksgiving is this Wednesday and I'm going up to Seattle with Lea. Then its Dead Week, Finals Week and I'm HOME FREE, all done with classes and just here to have FUN, FUN, FUN!!! Yippeee!!!
Comments:
Post a Comment