<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 17, 2003

Ring Ring! 

Sean called today... Well actually first he sms'ed me when I was in History, and the phone beeped because I'd forgotten to flip it to "silent". heh. He's going bowling with some friends tonight and wanted to know if I wanted to come with him. He asked me to call him back after class.

So I called him. Told him I couldnt make it tonight. I've got an annoying 2 page paper to write tonight that's worth 10% of my grade. If it weren't for that I'd definitely have jumped at the invitation. But well, as it is, I told him that and asked if we could take a raincheck. So we might be going out either Tuesday or Wednesday night.... Hee... :D

Steffi's happy right now. :D

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com