<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 21, 2003

Peachy. 

Peachy. That's the only word I can possible use to describe today. I mean, it as close to a perfect day as it could possibly get.

I woke up at 11am because I only had class at noon. And since its Thursday, I only have ONE class! Yay. So I'm back in my room by 12.30pm eating lunch. Then I watch TV for a while and take a nap at about 2. I'm awake by 3:30pm and getting ready for lacrosse.

Practice was perfect. I did a pretty good job playing defense today. Caught a few interceptions, ran like crazy trying to chase loose balls. Played like a woman possessed actually. I've finally figured out what position I want to play: Defense. I'm not wandering aimlessly anymore. I'm either going to be goalie or play defense, hopefully 3rd Man. Yay.

Then I got back to my room, had dinner and watched TV with Jackie. Matt called at about 8pm. We made plans to go out tomorrow night. He's going to pick me up at 6pm for dinner and a movie.

As soon as I hung up the phone with Matt, it rang again. This time it was Sean. He wanted to know if I wanted to see a movie. Like now. Tonight. Of course I wanted to see a movie!!!

I met him at the $1.50 theater and we went to see Intolerable Cruelty. The movie was great. After the movie, his mom came to pick us up, but Sean drove, with me in the front seat. When he dropped me off, he sort of reached over and kinda pressed his cheek to mine. Which is nice but kinda weird because its like a middle-of-nowhere sort of gesture. Sean's a great guy. He's nice, he reads some of the stuff I do, and he is C-U-T-E. He's got the most captivating grin. The only problem here: he smokes. Like a chimney. And it smells. That's like the ONLY gripe I have.

Well now I'm in my room. Marcus is here hanging out, and Jackie has a 20page paper to write before noon tomorrow, so she's pulling an all nighter. Its been a fun day. And tomorrow will probably be equally good, 'cause I'm going out again. With Matt. Yay. This has been a very fun week so far..

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com