<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 10, 2003

Great Day 

Well, today's turned out pretty well. First the 85% in Grammar. Then in tennis class I won 5 out of the 8 matches I played in our mini-tournament, and that was just Wayyyyyyyy awesome since I've never actually won that many.

Right now there's homework to tackle. Sadly. I've got a history paper to write and a history quiz to study for. Its just a two page paper, so it really won't take me all that long. Think I'll go shower now and then take a nap. I'm just so darn tired. I actually kinda feel like working out now, but while the heart is willing, the body isnt. The Body's kinda screaming, "Go sleep bitch! I don't wanna work out." Heart's feeling kinda pumped after a good day, and wants me to go pump some iron in the gym. And I really should do that because if I'm gonna seriously take on the goalkeeping spot, I need to build some strength in the upper body so that I can clear the ball to at least midfield. The goalie's stick is so much heavier than the normal lacrosse sticks!

Yay. Tomorrow's Tuesday. That means I've got only two classes. And then there's lacrosse to look forward to. I think about how much I look forward to practice each week and it makes me smile. Its just like how I was back in Sec 2 when sometimes the only thing that seemed worthwhile waking up for in the morning was the prospect of netball training in the afternoon. I haven't been this eager and raring to go in a long time.

Righty then, I think I'll listen to the body instead of the heart this time and go jump into bed. Because seriously, my eyes are closing as we speak.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com