Saturday, October 25, 2003
Woo Hoo!
This weekend's been hell fun so far! Woo!!! Went to the Ducks football game today!! We won! yay! 35-0. Shut out. Stanford sucks! heh. The last quarter was amazing. The defense stopped the Cardinals at the ONE yard line SIX times in a row!!! Spectacular stuff!!!
And last night was pretty good too. I did something really spontaneous. I was on the bus coming back to school from the Oakway Center when the guy across from me, whom I'd never seen in my entire frigging life just started talking to me. Before I knew it, he was coming back to my dorm with me. Then after that we had dinner together and I invited him to hang out with me, Reese and John. John's this guy whom Reese and I met in Astronomy and we were going back to his place to just chill and drink. So Zack, the guy I met on the bus came with us. And it all turned out pretty well. Aside from the fact that I once again got myself puke-your-guts-out kinda drunk, we had fun.
I am such a lightweight when it comes to alco. Had three bourbon cokes and one shot of whiskey and I was done. Loser. hah. Yes I realize that I promised I wouldnt get drunk again, but I didnt mean to! I think my problem is that I dont know my own tolerance level, so therefor I dont know when to stop, see? I've got a better idea of that now though. Definitely.
Now, I've gotta get back to schoolwork I guess. I've got two quizzes of Wednesday, one of which is my J101 midterm, and I've got a shitload of reading to catch up on. Plus there's also the matter of my laundry... I'm outta sports bras. Won't have enough to last me throughout next week. Hence I'm gonna have to do laundry either tonight or tomorrow. Sigh. Pain in the ass.
And last night was pretty good too. I did something really spontaneous. I was on the bus coming back to school from the Oakway Center when the guy across from me, whom I'd never seen in my entire frigging life just started talking to me. Before I knew it, he was coming back to my dorm with me. Then after that we had dinner together and I invited him to hang out with me, Reese and John. John's this guy whom Reese and I met in Astronomy and we were going back to his place to just chill and drink. So Zack, the guy I met on the bus came with us. And it all turned out pretty well. Aside from the fact that I once again got myself puke-your-guts-out kinda drunk, we had fun.
I am such a lightweight when it comes to alco. Had three bourbon cokes and one shot of whiskey and I was done. Loser. hah. Yes I realize that I promised I wouldnt get drunk again, but I didnt mean to! I think my problem is that I dont know my own tolerance level, so therefor I dont know when to stop, see? I've got a better idea of that now though. Definitely.
Now, I've gotta get back to schoolwork I guess. I've got two quizzes of Wednesday, one of which is my J101 midterm, and I've got a shitload of reading to catch up on. Plus there's also the matter of my laundry... I'm outta sports bras. Won't have enough to last me throughout next week. Hence I'm gonna have to do laundry either tonight or tomorrow. Sigh. Pain in the ass.
Comments:
Post a Comment