Friday, October 24, 2003
I Hate Mid Terms.
Its 2:35am.
I'm still up. Still studying for tomorrow's fucking history midterm. Ancient Greek history. How incredibly boring. Up to my neck in pages and pages of bone dry material. Its at times like these when I miss Ms Narindar. She made bone dry material come to LIFE. This history prof is crap. His notes suck and I fall asleep in his class on ocassion. Plus he's just not as dynamic as Narindar.
What the fuck. I'm gonna study my ass off even if that means I get no freaking sleep at all tonight.
I'm still up. Still studying for tomorrow's fucking history midterm. Ancient Greek history. How incredibly boring. Up to my neck in pages and pages of bone dry material. Its at times like these when I miss Ms Narindar. She made bone dry material come to LIFE. This history prof is crap. His notes suck and I fall asleep in his class on ocassion. Plus he's just not as dynamic as Narindar.
What the fuck. I'm gonna study my ass off even if that means I get no freaking sleep at all tonight.
Comments:
Post a Comment